Tuesday, June 09, 2015

40. Nameless Chase

Beyond my naive exultation
Above your ingenious jubilation

My love,
There is this beautiful silken wish
Gaping with hopeful breath
To be fulfilled at the verge of
Amalgamation of our trance

It sweetly mourns 
About the anticipated elation
That would surface the physical peripheries
At the onset of the movements

That,

Your skin would bring to mine
Your flesh would thrust in me
Your words would lit in heart
Your breath would burn in me

The feel of seventh cloud
Fragrance of frenzy highs
Trance of being so speechless
All talking done by eyes

Ohhh..the restlessness
Talk about the..so keenness
Blind horse of silken wishes
Meandering with eagerness!!

Breathing slow and fast
Exhaling with slightest pace

My love,

Where have we reached?
In this oh so nameless chase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment