Saturday, June 06, 2015

39. Silent Sadness

Earlier when there came the times of sadness
It accompanied with it the thrust of disruption

This time it walked in so delicately unhurried,
With the cushioned paws buttoned beneath
Puffing around the breeze of desolation
And spreading within the tang of melancholy

Sadness,
Is so unique this time
No tears,
No momentum of ache in the heart
Eyes still on an invisible horizon
Mind afloat in vacuum of no thoughts
There is no crying over hurt words
There is no grieving of any loss

No exterminated dream
No eradicated appeal
No slaughtered wishes
No murdered feelings

And yet,
There is this sadness
Sadness in me,
Over me
With me
About me
Around me
Saying nothing
Demanding nothing
It Just wants to be with me,
It just just came to see me,

This weird sadness
This silent sadness


No comments:

Post a Comment