Wednesday, December 10, 2014

33. I know you, you donno me

Pull aside
Pull beside
The friction is yet in the core
Not imagined
Not made up
Somehow it was said by lore

Do not say
Do not show
It was never meant to be
Fold it up
Put back in
Count that, all went to thee

Behind walls
Within paints
Read, if you can that line
Before this
Till up now
Let me call it to be mine

Easier blamed
Better shunned
But why do such pity things
Beauty lived
Bond held
Cherish that, joyful sharing

Precious still
Always be
For now so, keeping within
So do heart
So do soul
Your thought,in thick in thin

But for now
Let me seek
More you, hold within or let fly
I know you
You donno me
Wonder how come, and but why

Perhaps now
Your breath zone
At cross juncture with that of mine
My darling love
Sweetest love
From afar, love to see you shine

Bypass years
Across times
Lets meet for coffee someday
You be Me
I'll be You
Surely we'll be akin that day

No comments:

Post a Comment