Sunday, December 07, 2014

32. Searching the good in it

How silly am I?
When I pray I say,
I trust you my Lord
Do it your way

But when he does
All he finds good
And not per my plans
I become very rude

I crib, cry & complain
So doubt his intention
Why not care for my dreams
I too need his attention

He still let me be that way
And keep his silence usual
Until I dry my all tears up
He doesn't show cards mutual

Later, when I stand back still
I see light behind the horizon
All that pain I ruffle against
Come to give joy in unison

I have come to believe this so firm
It has turned out to be very same
However difficult situation may be
He has helped me through time & again

Even today, I felt very disappointed
But ended the day on a note of hope
May be it's not acceptable to me now
It'll be for my good & I'll learn to cope!!






No comments:

Post a Comment