Friday, November 28, 2014

29. My comrade

My comrade
Whatever happened to the alleyway,
Whatever happened to the purpose
You see, I can still visualize
The horizons you painted
The rainbows you stretched
You chose to proceed
I chose to recede
Though pickings were varied
We walked same way

Do you feel?
I do,
Though in converse bearings
We are parallel in path
It’s just that you never
Turn your eyes on me
And I never let
My eyes off you
But even in the beatings
I can hear you.

I had this bizarre night
Where I dreamed when wide awake
Saw you going lifeless
Obsolete in very make
I didn’t let eyes sleep
And brought you in my mind
Though you again acted insensitive
But yet I found you kind

You know something darling
I am quite mystified
The way you are formulating
Your advent and your hide
Let things be that they are
Let time act master thespian
You hold that hat called sense of self
I will wrap my scarf of oblivion
And wander in the land of sand
Stroking with the sticks of recall
Toiling shades of days bygone
Exploring ‘YOU’ after all !

No comments:

Post a Comment