Tuesday, November 18, 2014

26. Stay Buzzing with your flair

I'ts the fragrance
Of your breath
I smell in mine
It's the rhythm
That you play
In my mind

It's the beauty
You bring
To my whole
It's the bliss
You impart
To my soul

It's the smile
That your lips
Kiss through me
It's the touch
That your fingers
Put me on spree

It's your voice
Rush in blood
Arouse my senses
When in sight
Your beautiful eyes
I breach all fences

It's a tight hug
Seal soul to soul
Making me secure
Your tender words
Right out of heart
Seems so pure

Pleasing me best way
You take my breath away
Crafting me so alive
Will I ever be enough
Thankful oh my love
For gratifying my life

I want you to know this
For now and forever
I can never get over you
We may, we may not
Be together again
But I'll ever think of you

You'll stay in my mind
You'll stay in my heart
You'll stay in my prayers
I wish you happy days
I wanna see you bloom
Stay buzzing with your flair

No comments:

Post a Comment