Thursday, August 14, 2014

9. I am weird, I know.

Often it’s known, most often un-surfaced.
The reason doesn’t interests me anymore!
Entrapped dilemma and bewildered frankness,
What a combination!

Don’t call me mad my cherished
I am still the very one you don’t want to forget
Yes, I hate the goodbyes, hate to the core
Dawdle with excuses to stay around

Alright, you say you are better

Then teach me, teach my best one
How to overcome the aches of heart
You don’t walk along or even in the cross
And yet you don’t let my shadow evade
Not fair, not fair, not fair at all
We both breathe, and only you get to live

Let loose the chains you hold tight in mind
I am jailed because I still reside there

Let once the salt drift out of your eyes
Let once and for all, allow me get flown away
I am weird , I know, but who knows better than you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the weird one to the sane


No comments:

Post a Comment