Thursday, December 03, 2015

47. Once more

I am a free bird
Let me be
Don’t tie me in a bond

I had been a loner
And so would I be
Don’t make me fond

Fond of you
Your talks
Your laughter
Your eyes

Fond of smirks
Your sneers
Your kisses
Your espies

Don’t make me believe, in life that is in dreams
Stay away from me, at a distance more than safe
I may not say to you, ever in times that would come
Even I get ecstatic, by the pricks of the crave

Where does has fallen from?
These droplets of frozen times
You are melting them one by one
Each surpassing other for prime

I want to become a statue, with breathing intact
Time immobile and you un-moving by my side
Look into my eyes, whisper softly in my ears
Hold me in your arms, hug me so much tight

Oh no no no no no, don’t touch me even a bit
How could I say thus, I just don’t want it!!

Oh look, what I am saying, under your influence
I don’t want you, yet I want you so much more....once more!!
Oh please save me, from falling in love with you

Don’t you make abode in my lonely deepest core....once more,once more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment