Thursday, February 19, 2015

36. Orange line

Dull sky,
Black clouds
And a thin orange sheet
Lying between the bunch of blacks
Tall buildings all lit up
Chimneys throwing smoke
River is covered with layer of fallen snow
And roads are bustling with automobiles
Standing on the eleventh floor
And peeping out of my window
Among the mixture of various things
Best sight to my eyes is that thin line
That thin orange patch between those black clouds 

A strange calmness
Some consolation kind
And a peace giving assertion
Is what I can feel right now..

But while I am writing this,
My peace is being stolen
Those black clouds are hovering over the orange spread
It's turning black all around
Gradually, entire sky would turn black
I don't like that
I don't like such gloominess
It makes me feel lonely and sad
I wish,
I could steal that bright piece of sky and keep with me..

I am hopeful,
Hopeful for a sunny day...
If not tomorrow,
Some days later...
Though I love snow,
But it'll be more lively to welcome the summers again
To see those beautiful flowers
And bright sky..

No comments:

Post a Comment